Posted on Sun, 20 February 2011
- Add a quick link to any module.
- View all visitors that accessed the site in the last 60 minutes
- View Unique Visitors that accessed the site in the last 15 days
- View the number of pages displayed for the last 15 days
- View the number of Join page Sales in the last 15 days
- View stats of refering website for the last 30 days.
- Shows Sales and Uniques by Date.
- View stats of Marketing campaigns for the last 30 days.
- Shows Sales and Uniques by Date.
- Add campaign tracking to any website URL by appending the URL with &cp=campaign-name
- 'campaign-name' can be any word or number but must be URL compliant (no spaces or special characters)
- View total counts of Models, Videos, and Photo Sets on your website
- View DIsk Space Used and Disk Space Allowed for your CMS Account
- View the payment history and Rebill information for your CMS Account (2checkout Clients Only)
- This is the FTP (File Transfer) information for your CMS Account.
- Use these FTP login settings with an FTP client such as Filezilla.
IMPORT (+PLUS CMS ONLY)
The Content Importer enables you to quickly add content from an existing site (via ftp or http). Simply enter the full url of the video (wmv, mov, mp4, or avi) or photo zip (zip) file, a username and password if required, and details about the video. The importer will copy the original content file to your uploads directory, add the content to your site's data files, and push the content item into the queue. One simple step and your content is added.
- This is the browser file uploader. The VIDEOS and PHOTOS management pages require you to upload a video file (videos) or a zip file (photos) prior to adding an item to the site. Uploading is done separately from the content admin areas to allow bulk uploading, since file uploading is a time-consuming task. Having a separate UPLOAD page also allows you to give upload access to your content providers or staff.
- Click the ADD FILES button of the Uploader and choose your video file or photo zip file.
- Your file will be uploaded to the UPLOAD directory, where it can be used to create a VIDEO or PHOTO SET content item.
- View the status and progress of Video and Photo Set conversions.
- The Queue processes 1 video per hour and takes about 1 hour to process a 15-minute HD video.
- The Queue processes 2 photo sets per hour and takes about 5 minutes to process a photo set with 100 hi-res photos.
- Add new models to your website using this module.
- Models can be added automatically by using the ADD NEW MODEL option in the Videos and Photos modules.
- Add new Photo Sets to your website using this module.
- This module also allows you to Import your Facebook photo albums (instructions).
- Visit the Quick Start Guide for detailed instructions on adding a Photo Set.
- Add new Videos to your website using this module.
- This module also allows you to add embedded videos to your website's Video section. You can embed videos from any of these sites: Youtube, Vimeo, Yahoo Video, Break, Dailymotion, Metacafe, Viddler, Blip.tv, Myspace TV, Twitcam, GameTrailers, Ustream, Livestream, Megavideo.
- Visit the Quick Start Guide for detailed instructions on adding a Video.
- Use this module to create custom thumbnail images for any content item.
- Sizes of the thumbnails are set in the Media configuration file (SETUP>CONFIGURE>MEDIA)
- View your website content updates by month.
- Add text or HTML articles to your website.
- Create sections and then add articles.
- You can import RSS FEEDS to automatically add articles to any section.
- Link to a section or article using the Navigation admin (SETUP>CONFIGURE>NAVIGATION)
- Visit the Quick Start Guide for detailed instructions on adding an Article
BLOGS (+PLUS CMS ONLY)
- Create and edit multiple blogs for your website.
- If you want multiple blogs, update the setting named "Multiple Blogs" in the General configuration file (SETUP>CONFIGURE>GENERAL).
- Link to a blog or blog post using the Navigation admin (SETUP>CONFIGURE>NAVIGATION).
- Visit the Quick Start Guide for detailed instructions on adding a Blog
CUSTOM PAGES (+PLUS CMS ONLY)
- Create unlimited HTML pages for your website.
- Custom Pages can be displayed with or without the website template.
- You can use a Custom Page to redirect to another URL by setting the URL REDIRECT option.
- You can create a Custom Page to display the wall of any Facebook Page in which you are an admin (instructions).
- Link to a custom page using the Navigation admin (SETUP>CONFIGURE>NAVIGATION), or link directly to a custom page using the links listed below the page Title in the Left Column of the module. Use the 'CLEAN" link to display the page without the website template.
- Visit the Quick Start Guide for detailed instructions on adding a Custom Page
- The default CMS translator auto-translates to 17 languages if the 'Multi-Language' option is set in the General configuration file (SETUP>CONFIGURE>GENERAL).
- This TRANSLATE module allows you to manually edit translations of any word that was auto-translated by the website.
- The default CMS translator is an outdated module and translations are not very accurate. We recommend purchasing TRANSLATOR PRO from our ADD-ONS section.
- View the Google Analytics stats for your website with this module.
- Use the SETUP tab to configure tracking for your website.
- An account with Google Analytics is required to use this module.
BANNER ADS (+PLUS CMS ONLY)
- Display banners on any page of your website.
- You can choose to display the banner for All visitors (Show To All), Members Only, or Non-Members Only.
- After adding a banner, scroll to the bottom of the Banner edit page and fill in the "SET PAGES TO DISPLAY THIS BANNER". You can show a banner in an entire section (such as all Videos pages), an individual page (such as a specific video or custom page), a model (shows on the model's profile page, videos and photo sets), or Sitewide (displays on all pages).
- Banners with a size between 80x40px and 260x500px (WxH) will display in the right column of the default template (based on the display rules)
- Banners with a size between 300x40px and 580x300px (WxH) will display at the bottom of the content area of the default template (based on the display rules)
- You can edit or remove the banner display feature by editing the template file of a page (SETUP>TEMPLATE). Details on the banner display function can be viewed in the Custom Templates Guide under Template Functions.
REVIEWS (+PLUS CMS ONLY)
- Use this module to track the submission and publishing of website reviews. Each review site has a Submit URL. Use this link to submit your website for review at the review site. Update the "Submit Date" option to help you keep track of your review site submission.
- Adding a "Review Username" and "Review Password" will automatically add the username and password to the Manual Passes file of the Passfile Module (USERS>PASSFILE).
- Adding a 'URL of Review" and/or a "Quoted Text" will display the review on the REVIEWS page of the front-end of your website. You can hide this review on the REVIEWS page by choosing 'hidden' for the "Hide Site" option.
- Add the REVIEWS page to your top or footer navigation using the Navigation admin (SETUP>CONFIGURE>NAVIGATION).
- Contact CMS Support if you would like us to add other review sites to this module.
TOURS (+PLUS CMS ONLY)
- Use this module to create multiple episode-based tours for your website. Use the "ADD NEW TOUR" form to create the template for your tour. The template is simple HTML with includes for your Tour Episode and related links. The "PAGE TEMPLATE" is the body template for your tour. The "EPISODE TEMPLATE" is the default template for episodes within that tour page.
- Once you have created the Tour and edited the Page and Episode templates, click "Add Episode" to create updates to your tour. The default Episode template will automatically load in the HTML area of a new episode. You can simply edit the HTML or clear it and add new HTML.
- Link to a Tour using the Navigation admin (SETUP>CONFIGURE>NAVIGATION), or link directly to a Tour using the links listed below the tour Title in the Left Column of the module. Use the 'CLEAN" link to display the Tour without the website template.
WEBCAM (+PLUS CMS ONLY)
- The webcam module uses a 3rd party tool from Watershed (http://watershed.ustream.tv/) to broadcast live webcam shows on your website.
- A Watershed account is required. Once you have a Watershed account, send your login information to CMS Support and we will configure your account free.
- See the CMS Terms & Conditions in Home>My Account for usage terms of the Webcam module.
- Click the Webcam module to broadcast your webcam.
- You can broadcast a Member's Only webcam show (default cam) or create unlimited Private Rooms. Each private room is passcode protected. You will be given a unique URL to the private room when you create the webcam room. Give this URL to your webcam viewer so they can see your private room webcam show.
- Add the WEBCAM page to your top or footer navigation using the Navigation admin (SETUP>CONFIGURE>NAVIGATION).
- Use this module to answer support messages from your website visitors. Support tickets are submitted on the front-end Support page.
- Add notes to any ticket by editing the ticket and entering text on the NOTES field.
- Hide a ticket by clicking the CLOSE button on the ticket. View closed tickets by clicking the LIST CLOSED TICKETS link on the top right of the Support module.
- View the password files for your website.
- Manually add users to the MANUAL PASSES passfile. Manual passes can be non-expiring or be given an expiration date.
- Do not edit the passfiles of the billing companies unless instructed.
- View the sales log for your website. Includes username, password, email, date, and price of new sales. Rebills are not logged.
- Export the receipts datafile as a CSV (pipe '|' delimited) by clicking the 'EXPORT TO CSV FILE" link.
PARTNER SITES (+PLUS CMS ONLY)
- Give access to your member's area to visitors refered by another domain. The visitor is given a temporary pass that is active for 6 hours.
- The refering website must use the passcode protected URL given when the site is added to the Partner Sites module.
- Use this module to link multiple sites in a Network
- Configure the basic settings for your website and 3rd party plugins
- Configure the HTML sections of your website, including the Site Header/Banner Box, Homepage, Join Page, Approval Page, and Warning Page.
- Add top or footer navigation links to your website.
- Choose any page on your website from the dropdown menu
- Link to any external page using the "URL" option
- Choose whether to open the link in the same window or new window with the "WINDOW" option
- Move the position of the link with UP and DOWN arrows in the OPTIONS column
- Choose a default color palette
- Edit the Custom Colors of the palette
- Choose a color for the Top Navigation bar
- Upload a Background Image (jpg, gif or png)
- Customize the CSS Stylesheet
- Content Display Rules: Configure the display settings for your content pages
- Content Promo Thumbnails: Configure the thumbnail sizes of your content (used with Thumbnails module)
- Photo Set Options: Configure the default photo size options used by the Queue module
- Video Options. Configure the default video screencap and formats options used by the Queue module
- Video Codecs: Edit the FFMPEG codecs used by the Queue module. Experts only! Ask for help before making any changes!
- Use this module to edit the basic website template
- The templates are written in PHP language. You must be proficient in PHP programming to edit these templates
- Read the Custom Templates Guide before editing any templates
- Contact our Customs Shop at CMS Support if you need help modifying your website's template
- View the default settings for your billing processing company.
- Billing setup is free with your CMS Account. Contact us about configuring your account.
- Configure the security settings for your website, including Pageview Limit (per minute), Pass Share Limit (per day), Guest Bandwidth Limit (per day), Member Bandwidth Limit (per day). If you do not understand these settings, please do not change them. Altering these settings could result in a Bandwidth Overage Fee.
- Use the Banned IPs section to permanently ban or unban a user by IP address
- Use the Banned Users section to permanently ban or unban a user by member username
- View traffic statistics in the Traffic Monitor window
PAY-PER-VIEW (+PLUS CMS ONLY)
- Manage the Pay-Per-View Items on your website.
- View the Pay-Per-View help section for details.